Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So far, 2/4/07

Just adding in here from Costa Rica that I made it to the beach with my hubby today for a while, which was really nice. I took another video with my cell phone of the beach too. I figured out how to do a little better quality, so it looks better. I'll post it here when I'm back home.

I should get some videos of here too... will get the beach & try to get howler monkeys too.

K, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment