Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So far, 2/13/07

Sleep:
woke at 6am for temp.
up at 7-ish?
to sleep for night at 11:30-ish

Food:
1 cup pipas (coco water) after run/walk
1 small watermelon after my roommate came back from run/walk
bananas for lunch - shared again...
2 cantelopes later
dinner: large lilikoi from market yesterday, bite of HOT cabbage from market yesterday, 1 cucumber & part of another, a few pineapple slices my friends didn't want

Exercise:
sort-of run/walk thingy in the morning
4 or 5 pushups or so later in the day - still tired from travel, etc.
Hard to run with dusty roads for me - when cars go by dust comes up & I want to cover my face in order to keep the mucus reaction down - can't breathe well through hankercheif or something else when exercising.... I also haven't been fueling myself as much lately, so felt that too
I figure I'll try the beach tomorrow - wear my Tevas 'cause it's got sand in places, large pebbles/small rocks in others and large rough rocks in yet others...

Detox:
mucus, dehydration & tireness still...

Female:
6am temp: ?? degrees fahrenheit, day ?? of my cycle, green day, no kid icons

The Rest:
It was a nice stay at home sort of day today, didn't completely stay there at the hotel, but didn't 'need' to be anywhere either. Nice.

I finally got to chat w/my hubby - had missed him yesterday online from the Internet Cafe. It was really nice to reconnect. I'm hoping to chat again tomorrow for Valentine's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment