Raw Food Thanksgivings of recent past...

Someone asked me on Facebook about what my Thanksgiving menu looks like these days and I looked up the pics and posts about my past Thanksgivings to answer...

I figure they should be all in one place for any of y'all that are looking for that too, so I added some targets in my old journals to get directly to those posts and have compiled this list for you of them for easier reference. I also created a new blogging label for "holiday food" for those of you who search for things that way. Here are the Thanksgivings so far:

Thanksgiving 2002 - posts about it actually start a couple of days before (on Tues.), so you might want to scroll up for that too...
Thanksgiving 2003
Thanksgiving 2004 - oops, missing for now (if I find it, I'll add it to the logs & come back to this post and edit it to link to it...
Thanksgiving 2005
Thanksgiving 2006
Thanksgiving 2007 - Um.. I think that one's not gonna' be found or recalled. I don't think I took pics that year. Went to a raw potluck again, but don't remember what I brought. It was sorta' a rough time around then...
Thanksgiving 2008

Okay so that's all of 'em I have so far... well, at least the ones since 2002, that is. I don't remember what I did the other time I was raw years before & I doubt I took pictures back then of it all either.

I'm not sure what we're doing this year. Darrel's raw now too, so that's cool, although it'd be basically the same as other years if we go to a raw potluck again. I'm planning on getting some eggfruit at the farmers market today if I can find any that will ripen for next week though. We usually don't know what we're doing 'till the last minute for Thanksgiving...

I'll take pictures and let y'all know what we end up doing though.

Aloha & Enjoy your holiday! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)