Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

2/10/07

Sleep:
skipped the temperature today 'cause of the travel
to sleep for night at 10pm-ish CR time

Food:
6:15pm: 1 cantelope Lenny and Kevin gave me before dinner 'cause I was hun-gry (& thirsty)
6:30pm: dinner with fasting group that just ended:
cantelope slices
pineapple & papaya slices (I didn't have much papaya)
salad (lettuce, tomato, cabbage, cucumber & lemon - it had some avocado chunks I took out)

Exercise:
about the same as yesterday.. lugging luggage mainly, also did some pushups when I woke up in hotel after a while, before shower and dinner

Detox:
quite thirsty - dehydrated from flight, don't remember anything else, still have a bit of the mucus stuff from before - or again from the flight...

Female:
6am temp: skipped 'cause of travel, day ?? of my cycle, green day, no kid icons
Took Diva Cup out when got to hotel - was quite some time in there, worked out fine - hardly anything in it anyway
I reset the time on my temperature thingy to be CR time

The Rest:
So I slept much of the day - off and on
Did a few other things, but mainly slept 'till my friends arrived at about 5pm-ish
Had fun catching up with them a bit and meeting new friends who roomed with me too. :)
Nice meeting up with more friends at dinner.
Went to sleep early - still catching up and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment