Hola from Costa Rica! :)

I'm sitting in an Internet Cafe looking at the sunset out the window while typing this. We went on a fabulous hike today, through and along a river, then on a dirt road through jungle and a bamboo forest. Earlier today I went on a hike where we saw monkeys and two of them had babies with them. The babies rode on their backs and then would climb around on their own when they stopped. Some of them were hanging upside down and eating. Cool to see them jumping from tree to tree.

I'll try to catch up on these posts as I can.

They're closing now so I've gotta' go.

Adios and Aloha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)