So far, 1/31/07

Well, I didn't get a chance to update this post and several others before leaving for Costa Rica, so I'm just putting it up now as-is. Maybe I'll be able to fix it later - probably not though 'cause it will be almost 2 months later when I get back home...

Sleep:
woke at 6am for temp.
up at 7:30am
to sleep for night at ~midnight

Food:
~ 10am: 1/4 gallon young coco water
~ 12:30pm: 6 tangerines
~ 6:30pm: 2 med. mamey sapote


Exercise:
hike down and on beach, back up hill from beach
16 pushups in a row

Detox:

Female:
6am temp: 97.75 degrees fahrenheit, day 20 of my cycle, green day, no kid icons

The Rest:
Got my ticket to Costa Rica - it's official!! Yay!

Went to the beach & took short video from cell phone (doesn't view very well in Firefox, but works in IE, didn't test on anything else):

Yeah, not a very exciting or high quality one, eh? LOL I'll see if the camera on the phone can do better next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)