Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Thursday, February 1, 2007

So far, 1/31/07

Well, I didn't get a chance to update this post and several others before leaving for Costa Rica, so I'm just putting it up now as-is. Maybe I'll be able to fix it later - probably not though 'cause it will be almost 2 months later when I get back home...

Sleep:
woke at 6am for temp.
up at 7:30am
to sleep for night at ~midnight

Food:
~ 10am: 1/4 gallon young coco water
~ 12:30pm: 6 tangerines
~ 6:30pm: 2 med. mamey sapote


Exercise:
hike down and on beach, back up hill from beach
16 pushups in a row

Detox:

Female:
6am temp: 97.75 degrees fahrenheit, day 20 of my cycle, green day, no kid icons

The Rest:
Got my ticket to Costa Rica - it's official!! Yay!

Went to the beach & took short video from cell phone (doesn't view very well in Firefox, but works in IE, didn't test on anything else):

Yeah, not a very exciting or high quality one, eh? LOL I'll see if the camera on the phone can do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment