Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Thursday, February 1, 2007

So far, 2/1/07

Well, I didn't get a chance to update this post and several others before leaving for Costa Rica, so I'm just putting it up now as-is. Maybe I'll be able to fix it later - probably not though 'cause it will be almost 2 months later when I get back home...

Sleep:
woke at 6am for temp.
up several times in night for BMs, gas, etc.
up at noon
to sleep for night at ~9pm, but woke a few times in the night

Food:
~2:30pm: 1 Jamaican Lilikoi from yard
~7:30pm: 60 rambutan

Exercise:
~2pm: walk a few blocks to and same back client's office to pick up something & then a couple to relocate a centipede from our house into wilder area

Detox:
LOL yep - still from da' avocado and older salty stuff... I was semi-fasting, so that helped things too.

Slept in and did mini-fast 'cause of the gas and constipation last night and BMs early this morning. Interesting how it turned out to be right in the hours the hygienists say elimination happens: between 3:30am and noon. At a certain point I felt okay to get up and do stuff - looked at the clock and it was 12: 23pm. LOL The first time I got up for BM in the night was 3:50am...

Still wasn't hungry for most of the day, still felt 'full'/constipated-ish. So I didn't end up eating anything much 'till pretty late. Good thing I had decided to go overt-fat free for a while - not enough time to get activity and calories in to support any overt fats anyway. LOL I had plenty of 'em last night to last for a few days, yep.

Female:
6am temp: 97.55 degrees Fahrenheit, day 21 of my cycle, green day, no kid icons

The Rest:

No comments:

Post a Comment