Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So far, 2/14/07

Sleep:
woke at 4:30am for temp. & pee
up at 6am to run
slept a little off and on between 7:30 & 8:30 or so too
to sleep for night at ??

Food:
1 watermelon for breakfast
15 bananas for lunch
Dinner: small avocado, small head of cabbage, large tomato, some baby carrots

I ate dinner rushed 'cause I wanted to finish it before we left, rather than eating it at the Internet Cafe. I think it will still digest well enough though - hopefully. Heh, we'll find out!

Exercise:
1 hour run/walk in morning breakfast & before it gets too hot :) ~30min. give or take running in that
calestenics before lunch: 10 jump squats, followed by 150 squats, slight rest followed by 3 or 4 sucky jump lunges, followed by 10 jump squats, slight rest followed by about 5 or 6 more sucky jump lunges LOL
Did 10 pushups after dinner, just before leaving for town

Detox:
a bit of mucus when I lay down - makes me cough a bit, but it's getting less and less
I'm feeling more of myself, feel more like exercising, my hunger is coming back more too. Yay!

Female:
6am temp: ?? degrees fahrenheit, day ?? of my cycle, green day, no kid icons

The Rest:
Another freestyle day. Finished reading a book, went looking at shops and came into Internet Cafe to update this Blog. :) I had a chat date w/my hubby tonight. My friends went to a Valentine's Day performance and were gonna' picnic on the beach. It sounded like fun, but I had planned to talk to my hubby for a long time and he would only be available during it. It was soooo good to reconnect with him - wish he was here & I could hug him too...

No comments:

Post a Comment