So far, 2/2/07

Well, I didn't get a chance to update this post and several others before leaving for Costa Rica, so I'm just putting it up now as-is. Maybe I'll be able to fix it later - probably not though 'cause it will be almost 2 months later when I get back home...

Sleep:
woke at 6am for temp.
up at 7:30am
to sleep for night at ??

Food:
~8:25am: 18 oz. tangelo/orange juice
~12:30pm: 1/4 gallon young coconut water
~1:30pm: 80-ish rambutan - didn't count, but volume of compost was about that compared to the 60 I had yesterday...
~4:30pm: 3 tangerines

Exercise:

Detox:
salty mucus in back of throat coming from sinuses, sneezing & runny nose at times - partly from stuff I did lately with fat & salt, partly from winds stirring up dust & stuff that makes me sneeze

Female:
6am temp: ?? degrees Fahrenheit, day ?? of my cycle, green day, no kid icons

The Rest:
I felt better today, like I'm coming out of it, starting anew and all. Thanks Bod for taking care of my mess-ups and stuff so well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)