Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Food logs 6-12-17 and 6-13-17

Monday 6/12/17

Coconut water

Hmm. don't remember lunch anymore  (it's after lunch on Tuesday now)... not sure if I actually had lunch... think I didn't

Salad: 1 pound baby lettuce spring mix with dressing of blended: 1 cup-ish frozen mango, 2 large roma tomatoes, 4 or 5 sticks celery

Tuesday  6/13/17 (so far)

Fresh squeezed orange juice  (about 3 or 4 cups)

1 Sunrise papaya friends left behind
1 Mammy sapote

Fresh squeezed orange juice  (about 3 or 4 cups)
Made dressing to take with me with blending some of the OJ, about a tablespoon or 2 of tahini, and a couple of celery stalks 

Salad at bar and grill: chopped: romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, with grated carrots and a few mung bean sprouts. Used the dressing I made earlier on it.

We went out dancing tonight at a bar and grill, and ate dinner there. It was fun. We haven't done that in a while and it was good to see people and dance again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment