Food log 6-14-17 and 6-15-17

Today was a hodge podge... and little of this, little of that...

A few golden figs from yard
2 Jamaican lilikoi from yard
3 mountain apples from yard
1/2 large white pineapple from farmers market
2 ears corn from farmers market
Blueberries from store
2 hearts of romaine heads lettuce from store
Lychee from farmers market

Yesterday

Fresh squeezed orange juice
Smoothie with some of the OJ and frozen strawberries
Mamey sapote
1/2 pound baby lettuce spring mix with olive oil and spices on it (not ideal, but tasty)
1-2 tablespoons tahini with lemon juice as spread onto dried nori sheets (not ideal) wrapped around small wedges of roma tomatoes  (2 large)

Yeah, too much fat for one day, more than one type of fat, oil and spices, and nori all are not my ideal. I realized that and decided it was acceptable enough for me, and I don't regret it.

I felt like having the mix spiced like I used to spice popcorn, so I did, and ate it like that. Call it my rarely-occassionally thing. I have been overt fat free for a while, so the amount of fat is acceptable to me. It averages out and the effects were minimized by not having excess overt fats like that more than one day in a row.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)