Food Log Dec 5, 2014

I'm working on getting back into the swing of posting things here again, and appreciate your patience with the ebb and flow of it all. :)

Today I photographed, weighed, and logged what I ate as a start on this. I'll do some videos of this sort of thing in the future as well as other areas once I get more efficient at editing them.

People want to know what kinds of things I'm eating these days, so here's a day's worth of food... on a day I did mostly computer work.

You may notice that I'm not eating very many calories in comparison to what I used to. This is partly from a lower activity level overall, and today specifically. I've also found I seem to be utilizing the calories more efficiently than I did early on with this diet. It's been a gradual process over time. I don't seem to need as many calories for the same activity levels as I used to. It turns out well, because I used to love that I could eat so much and now I love that I don't need to. Nice. :)

Okay, so today... everything is organically grown, not GMO:

Starfruit (carambola) from our farm: 476 grams

One persimmon from health food store: 108 grams


Papayas (sunrise) from our farm: 1,068 grams (pic on left minus ones on right left over)
One cucumber (marketmore) from a friend's farm: 298 grams (it's magic! naa.. just messin' with Lightroom)


Mamey sapote from the farmer's market: 330 grams


One head heart of romaine lettuce from grocery store: 1,302 grams


Juice combo of (pic on left became juice on right):
  • 1 ruby red grapefruit: 152 grams juice
  • 3 honey tangerines: 192 grams juice
  • 3 Valencia oranges: 380 grams juice

This totals 1,670 calories in the following caloronutrient ratio: 86% carbs, 9% protein, 5% fat 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)