Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Food today

So I think I'll be able to at least record most of the food I eat, which is something a lot of people ask about...


Here's what I've eaten today:

  • small pineapple and 2 medium mango chopped and mixed together
  • 2 fuji apples and 9 medjool dates
  • green grapes
  • 5 large tangerines
  • cucumber juice, cucumber noodles, tomato-celery-red bell pepper sauce
Again, it's all locally grown except the apples, grapes, celery, red bell pepper & dates, which were all organic. Hehe, I suppose that's most of what I ate today. Yeah, I didn't have ripe bananas or papayas today, and didn't have enough ripe mango ... so ate a sort of hodge-podge of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment