Food today

So I think I'll be able to at least record most of the food I eat, which is something a lot of people ask about...


Here's what I've eaten today:

  • small pineapple and 2 medium mango chopped and mixed together
  • 2 fuji apples and 9 medjool dates
  • green grapes
  • 5 large tangerines
  • cucumber juice, cucumber noodles, tomato-celery-red bell pepper sauce
Again, it's all locally grown except the apples, grapes, celery, red bell pepper & dates, which were all organic. Hehe, I suppose that's most of what I ate today. Yeah, I didn't have ripe bananas or papayas today, and didn't have enough ripe mango ... so ate a sort of hodge-podge of stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)