Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

back again! :)

Yeah, so my site's been sorta' neglected here for a while. Sorry. Poor cobbler's kids you are ...

I've been working on the FoodnSport site makeover recently and expect that I'll be able to start a makeover for this site too ... in a few months. I'm doing some preliminary things here and there as well, so there will be new life here in the not too distant future. :)

In the meantime, I'm going to try to blog here as I can.

As a start, here's what I ate yesterday and today:

Yesterday I had:
  • mangoes
  • bananas (lady finger & apple types)
  • jicima "rice" with tomato-celery-red bell pepper sauce
  • about a cup of kalamansi juice

All is locally grown, except the celery and bell pepper

Today I had:
  • one small-ish pineapple
  • papayas (didn't eat the two small ones in the back-left corner)
  • bananas (large lady finger, small-ish apple banana types)
  • 3 large tangerines
  • Forgot to take a pic of the rest: white mushrooms and tomatoes dipped into tahini-kalamansi dip

All is locally grown except the mushrooms and tahini. The papaya is from our farm.

Sorry no more time right now. I'll try to check in more often! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment