back again! :)

Yeah, so my site's been sorta' neglected here for a while. Sorry. Poor cobbler's kids you are ...

I've been working on the FoodnSport site makeover recently and expect that I'll be able to start a makeover for this site too ... in a few months. I'm doing some preliminary things here and there as well, so there will be new life here in the not too distant future. :)

In the meantime, I'm going to try to blog here as I can.

As a start, here's what I ate yesterday and today:

Yesterday I had:
  • mangoes
  • bananas (lady finger & apple types)
  • jicima "rice" with tomato-celery-red bell pepper sauce
  • about a cup of kalamansi juice

All is locally grown, except the celery and bell pepper

Today I had:
  • one small-ish pineapple
  • papayas (didn't eat the two small ones in the back-left corner)
  • bananas (large lady finger, small-ish apple banana types)
  • 3 large tangerines
  • Forgot to take a pic of the rest: white mushrooms and tomatoes dipped into tahini-kalamansi dip

All is locally grown except the mushrooms and tahini. The papaya is from our farm.

Sorry no more time right now. I'll try to check in more often! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)