I've been working on the FoodnSport site makeover recently and expect that I'll be able to start a makeover for this site too ... in a few months. I'm doing some preliminary things here and there as well, so there will be new life here in the not too distant future. :)
In the meantime, I'm going to try to blog here as I can.
As a start, here's what I ate yesterday and today:
Yesterday I had:
- bananas (lady finger & apple types)
- jicima "rice" with tomato-celery-red bell pepper sauce
- about a cup of kalamansi juice
All is locally grown, except the celery and bell pepper
Today I had:
- one small-ish pineapple
- papayas (didn't eat the two small ones in the back-left corner)
- bananas (large lady finger, small-ish apple banana types)
- 3 large tangerines
- Forgot to take a pic of the rest: white mushrooms and tomatoes dipped into tahini-kalamansi dip
All is locally grown except the mushrooms and tahini. The papaya is from our farm.
Sorry no more time right now. I'll try to check in more often! :)