More Topics, More Posts

Long story short: remodel of this website has been delayed, but not the content anymore.

I was going to wait until I had the blog categories more separated, but I just can't wait for that anymore. That means if you subscribe you'll be getting a larger range of topics. Later, when the new website is up I'll be sorting them by some popular more general categories for those who want to stay more focused on a certain area.

Those of you who want it all, well, you're in luck! ☺

I'll be posting about things in a somewhat random way for a while, and may settle into a pattern, but most likely not.

Missed ya', hope you are all doing well!

Aloha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)