Jungle Janie's Blog

Blog posts are below this welcome...

This Blog is best viewed from my JungleJanie.com site, rather than from blogspot directly 'cause you'll also have access to my pre-blogging journals dating back to 2002 when I started this journey, additional photos, my social networking site profile badges, and a whole lot more. There's an internal scroll bar on the right to navigate this Blog when on my site too.

Enjoy & Aloha!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

More Topics, More Posts

Long story short: remodel of this website has been delayed, but not the content anymore.

I was going to wait until I had the blog categories more separated, but I just can't wait for that anymore. That means if you subscribe you'll be getting a larger range of topics. Later, when the new website is up I'll be sorting them by some popular more general categories for those who want to stay more focused on a certain area.

Those of you who want it all, well, you're in luck! ☺

I'll be posting about things in a somewhat random way for a while, and may settle into a pattern, but most likely not.

Missed ya', hope you are all doing well!

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment