My cardiolipin antibodies are gone!?! - Reaction vlog to latest autoimmunity bloodwork results

In this reaction vlog I discuss my reactions, and try to gather and process my racing and scattered thoughts upon receiving cardiolipin antibody test results (which I share here too). I wanted to put this up right away, rather than wait, so it has minimal editing and is fairly rough-cut. My words are not coming to me as well due to all the thoughts and emotions going on, but hey, that's part of the thing about reaction vlogs, right? Whatever the case. Here it is in its full glory (or full something, lol).

For those who have not read the rest of my blog/journals here or my story otherwise (or as a review for those who have): I have had persistently positive cardiolipin IgM antibodies for over 21 years (basically every time I have been tested)... until now, it seems!?! 

These results have totally distracted me from completing the editing and upload of the fig cake recipe I planned to release... but it is next on my list... once I can focus on it better. 

BTW/FYI: these antibodies are sometimes called 'anti-cardiolipin antibodies' (anticardiolipin abs) and sometimes just 'cardiolipin antibodies'. Their persistent presence was the labwork part of the criteria for the autoimmune diagnosis of Primary Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome that I received in 2001 after experiencing 4 miscarriages in a row. Lupus was ruled out for me. 

Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome is also called APS or simply Antiphospholipid Antibodies.

Not sure when I will post the more extensive video showing all the paperwork of my autoimmune bloodwork over the years, but it will be on my list. I may wait until I get another set or two done after this one.

Without further ado, here ya' go:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabbage Wrapped Salad n Sprouts (Recipe)

Joys of Growing Your Own Food (Some of them, at least)

Holiday Recipe Video: My Take on Fig Cake (Pan de Higo)